What are the COVID-19 Entry Requirements?
In line with Public Health Wales and the Local Authorities, ALL customers attending our events are required to provide:
• Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at the event
• Proof of full vaccination both doses (with the second at least 14 days prior to thefestival)
Please help reduce queues by having your proof ready on your phone ready for the COVID pass check point.
LATERAL FLOW TEST – please do your test on the morning of the event
The tests are available free of charge.
Order rapid lateral flow home test kits on GOV.UK.
You can order 1 home testing kit (7tests) at a time.
You can also collect rapid COVID-19 tests from some pharmacies.
Find out if a pharmacy near you is offering this service.
Follow these instructions for what you need to do:
Please do not bring the home test strip with you.
You must report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by clicking on this link – COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
If you do not have access to the internet, you can also report your test result by calling the phone number in your test kit’s instructions, NHS 119.
You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us oneof the following before entering event:
• Text OR email confirmation of your result
• OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119
We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
To demonstrate your vaccination status you must show your NHS COVID Pass which is a QR code via the NHS Website. If you live in Wales, you cannot get it via the NHS app as this is only valid in England.
To do this follow the steps on the Wales Gov website: https://gov.wales/nhs-covid-passprove-your-vaccination-status
Please note your QR code may say “Valid in England” on it, don’t worry it is valid for this Event.
The QR code should automatically extend the valid until date. However if it is still due to expire before the show, 2 days beforehand then please contact NHS COVID pass help line on 0300 303 5667.
DO NOT come to the venue if:
1. You have tested positive.
2. You are self-isolating.
3. You are showing any of the COVID symptoms, please do a test and do not attend if positive.
4. Been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 10 days
Other Covid-19 Precautions
– We will be providing hand sanitiser throughout the venue and at the entrance
– We will be cleaning and sanitising the toilets before, during and after the shows
– All staff, security and performers will be tested before each event
We advise all visitors to wear face coverings in congested areas such as queuing to enter the site, for food or drinks and when using the toilet facilities – however this is not compulsory.